Monday, February 16, 2009

Twitter

Twitter is a micro-blogging service. You only have 140 characters to say what you want. I am update Twitter throughout the day, in part because I can quickly take a picture and upload it quickly on my phone. So I often will twitter 10 to 15 times a day. About 1/3 of my twitters are about Maddy, often with a picture (or twitpic.)

On the right I added a twitter feed for the most recent 4 or 5 "tweets". You can click the links to get to pictures. If you want to see more than the most recent 4 or 5 tweets click the "Follow me on Twitter" link at the bottom of that list. It will take you to twitter.com and give you a list of the most recent 20 or 30 tweets.

I often will repost several of the pictures that I put on twitter each week so there is some overlap. But I don't put them all because not all of the pictures are really worthy of a full blog post.

Enjoy.

No comments: